Sunday, September 6, 2009

Meal Plan for Sept. 7th- 12th

So, we are mixing it up a bit, I got "out of sink" (literally, my sink is out of commission this week, so it will be a miracle if I make meals all week!) but here's what I am planning on:

Monday- Strawberry Salad & Sweet Potato Fries
Tuesday- BBQ Chicken Breast, Legs, & Wings, Green Salad, Corn on the Cob
Wednesday- Gremolata Mahi Mahi, Green Salad, and Harvest Grains
Thursday- Black Bean Burritos & Cucumber Salad
Friday-left overs
Saturday- out

When I make my salad on Monday, I will chop enough lettuce for Tuesday and Wednesday as well to cut down on the prep time. To store it so that it stays fresh and crisp, I make sure it is as dry as possible (I use a salad spinner) and then I but it in a ziplock bag with a paper towel in the bottom to absorb any mosture. When I chop veggies for Tuesday's salad, I will chop enough for Wednesday's as well.... you see how this goes--- thinking ahead each day can save you time and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment