Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Baked Salmon

So sorry, I just realized this wasn't posted! It is super simple, I use the frozen salmon steaks from Trader Joe's, fresh caught not farm raised for more food value and less "added junk". I let them defrost the day that I am cooking them on my countertop and if they are ready before I am, I put them in the fridge until I get cookin'!
 
Directions:
Preheat your oven to 375. Line your broiling pan with a piece of foil, spray it with your choice of kitchen spray so the fish doesn't stick. Lay the fish down, if it has skin on it, lay the skin to the foil. Sprinkle the fish with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and a squeeze of fresh lemon. Let it bake for 15-20 minutes until it is no longer translucent and flakes easily. It will peel easily off the skin when done, so when transferring it from pan to plate, leave the scales behind! Serve with plenty of fresh lemon wedges! 
*picture coming soon*

No comments:

Post a Comment