Sunday, July 15, 2012

Raw Coconut Crystals...

I can't believe I still haven't posted about this.... I am so scattered with posting new recipes, I AM making them, I even have pictures, just finding time to sit down and document them is taking a back burner. But for those of you still interested, here's a product my sister introduced me to about a year and a half ago. I love to use it as a natural replacement to sugar in baked goods. I use it all the time, in fact it's all I bake with these days. It's simply dried coconut. Not refined, nothing added, it's great.

I use it in everything to cupcakes to banana bread to marinates. Have you ever tried it?? Let us know your favorite uses. If you are interested in getting some, check your local health food store, or better yet, look online for better deals- even better if you have access to an Azure Standard Co-op! I use the Coconut Crystals from Coconut Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment