Monday, October 10, 2011

Time Saving Tip #1

I know it's been a while since I posted, I do have a few recipes to share, there are just a lot of other things on my.... plate :) .... but I will try to get around to it! For now, let me share a few tips that make my time in the kitchen a little more efficient!

Time Saving Tip #1: Planning Lunch Ahead
For dinner lots of nights, we have a big salad as the side dish if not a main dish with some meat, beans or lentils on top. So, as I am making the big salad for dinner, I take out 2 extra containers (one for me & one for my husband or daughter- or whoever is in need of lunch the next day) and I make all 3 salads at once. Then I snap on the lids (without dressing it) and into the fridge it goes for lunch the next day! It's a great way to ensure you a healthy, filling, nutritious meal for you and the ones you love the next day without the headache or frustration of digging through the fridge come lunch time!

No comments:

Post a Comment