Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award...


Here's a little something funny, my wee little recipe blog got itself nominated for a wee little award.... Here's what I was to do since being nominated...

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award. ---A big Thank you to my sister, Danika, for her encouragement and swapping recipe ideas with me, it's always fun to cook with someone even if it's over many miles!!!

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award. (Is It Lupus)
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. (see below)
5. Nominate Kreativ Bloggers.
* I also herby nominate Little Birdie Secrets for their great ideas, they have some of everything on their blog, I don't know how those girls do it, but they are one crafty bunch and I love getting inspired by their blog! Thanks ladies, keep it up!!!
* I also herby nominate Jill at Home made by Jill for her creativity and serious sewing skills, there are oddles of things I would love to make on her blog... if I only had the time!!!
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me:
1. I only blog on Tuesday's during my daughters nap, with the rare occasion that I forgot to post my meal plan, then I quickly post that on Sunday's if I remember. Love that "Post Option" feature so I can spread my posts out during the week!

2. I never cooked until I got to college... and even then I didn't even take up a love for it until the last few years!

3. I have never taken a sewing class and I have only ever used one pattern, but I would love to eventually do both!

4. I used to teach 1st grade and I miss that as my creative brain outlet.... but I don't miss the stress!

5. I love to create, and cooking has become that outlet for me ever since I made the decision to stay at home with my daughter! It gives me something new to try and keeps my routine from getting stale!

6. I wish my entire family could live within a few minutes drive, that would be sweet to my heart.

7. I heart Christmas ... and chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment