Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hawaiian Pizza


So, let me just start by saying, I know it doesn't take a genius to figure out the ingredients that go into this recipe, but sometimes I (and my husband for that matter) use this blog as a recipe box that we look through when we don't know what we feel like for dinner that week. That being said, this is kinda the archive of things I make, so I thought I should add this guy to the repertoire. It's Super Simple and less expensive than ordering one!

Ingredients:
Wheat Dough (make it or buy it, mine's from TJ's)
marinara sauce (same deal as above)
mozzarella cheese, shredded
Canadian bacon
pineapple (mine was fresh, but you can used can)

Directions:
Take your dough out and let it rise while you prepare the ingredients. First, I brown the Canadian bacon on the stove in my frying pan. Next, I shred the cheese and slice the ham and pineapple. By that time, it's ready to roll out the dough, add your sauce and cover it in toppings. Pop it in the oven for 13-15 minutes (or per dough instructions) until it is golden and bubbly on top. I serve mine with a side of greens like Sauteed Swiss Chard or Spinach salad. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment